Product description Garmin GPSMAP 65S GPS
GPSMAP 65S is a Garmin mountain GPS that always keeps you located during your adventures. The screen of this device is 2.6 ”(3.6 x 5.5 cm; 2.6 inches diagonal) with a resolution of 160 x 240 pixels, in color to show you the route and the preloaded maps. Below the screen there are buttons for configuration and control.
This device uses a multiband system and expanded GNSS satellite support that give you the precision you need wherever you are. Additionally, through the Garmin Explore application you can add new routes. Additionally, this apartment has ABC sensors, altimeter, barometer and electronic compass.
You can link this device to your phone to receive all kinds of smart notifications: emails, text messages and alerts. To store all the information you need, it includes a micro SD memory with a space of up to 16GB. Battery life is up to 16 hours. You can store it in your bag and transport it comfortably.
Explore more with this rugged handheld that offers optimal tracking accuracy, a 2.6-inch colour display and preloaded maps.
– Don’t miss a detail with this large, sunlight-readable colour display.
– Lead the way in challenging locations with multi-band technology and expanded GNSS satellite support.
– Cross the countryside with routable TopoActive Europe maps.
– Plot your next move with built-in navigation sensors.
– Organise your adventure from anywhere with the Garmin Explore™ website and app1.
– Travel with up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
Expanded Gnss Support:
– Multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS) provide optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons and forests with dense trees.
– Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Preloaded Topoactive Europe Maps:
– Preloaded TopoActive Europe maps provide detailed views of routable street and off-road networks, waterways, natural features, land use areas, buildings and more.
– Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld when paired with your compatible device.
Garmin Explore App:
– Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app1 and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
– Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs and hints.
– Using your compatible device and microSD memory card, conveniently download TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail.
– Physical Dimensions: 6.1 X 16.0 X 3.6 Cm
– Display Size: 3.6 X 5.5 Cm; 2.6-Inch Diagonal (6.6 Cm)
– Display Resolution: 160 X 240 Pixels
– Display Type: Transflective, 65k Colour Tft
– Weight: 217 G With Batteries
– Battery Type: 2 Aa Batteries (Not Included); Nimh Or Lithium Recommended
– Battery Life: 16 Hours
– Water Rating: Ipx7
– High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
– Interface: High-Speed Mini Usb And Nmea 0183 Compatible
– Memory/History: 16 Gb (User Space Varies Based On Included Mapping)
Maps & Memory:
– Preloaded Maps: Yes (Topoactive Europe; Routable)
– Ability To Add Maps: Yes
– Basemap: Yes
– Automatic Routing (Turn By Turn Routing On Roads): Yes
– Map Segments: 3,000
– Birdseye: 250 Birdseye Imagery Files
– Includes Detailed Hydrographic Features (Coastlines, Lake/River Shorelines, Wetlands And Perennial And Seasonal Streams): Yes
– Includes Searchable Points Of Interests (Parks, Campgrounds, Scenic Lookouts And Picnic Sites): Yes
– Displays National, State And Local Parks, Forests, And Wilderness Areas: Yes
– Storage And Power Capacity: Yes (32 Gb Max Microsd™ Card)
– Waypoints/Favourites/Locations: 5,000
– Tracks: 200
– Track Log: 10,000 Points, 200 Saved Tracks
– Routes: 200, 250 Points Per Route; 50 Points Auto Routing
– Gps: Yes
– Glonass: Yes
– Galileo: Yes
– Barometric Altimeter: Yes
– Compass: Yes (Tilt-Compensated 3-Axis)
– Gps Compass (While Moving): Yes
Daily Smart Features:
– Virb® Camera Remote: Yes
– Compatible With Garmin Connect™ Mobile: Yes
– Smart Notifications On Handheld: Yes
Outdoor Recreation Features:
– Point-To-Point Navigation: Yes
– Compatible With Basecamp™: Yes
– Area Calculation: Yes
– Hunt/Fish Calendar: Yes
– Sun And Moon Information: Yes
– Geocaching-Friendly: Yes (Paperless)
– Custom Maps Compatible: Yes (500 Custom Map Tiles)
– Picture Viewer: Yes
– Compatible With Garmin Explore™ App: Yes
– Garmin Explore Website Compatible: Yes
– Wireless Connectivity: Yes – Bluetooth®, Ant+®